Oak Island...Theories Explained! - Page 4
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Oak Island...Theories Explained!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    756 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    If you think the same folks who made this "stone triangle" were using sophisticated astronomy and massive excavations to devise plots to hide fabulous treasure; then you may need a software upgrade, or at least a recharge, Mr. Robot. ;-)

Attachment 1905286
    So you would need to follow it somewhere like a map.....but amazingly that would be too hard to follow around in such a huge area like Nover Scosher

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11 Leagues to Shut In.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	420.4 KB 
ID:	1905708

After seeing the winking Eagle....you might take flight to another land, or you might go back to the Island and wander around, finding the Cross.....and then onto the next locations

Discovering the Boo Face in the Swamp

Name:	That Spot Again Side By Side.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	1905705

X Marks the Spot where it is found.....a point of reference and a linear map to the peaks

Name:	That Spot Again Sextant.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	720.6 KB 
ID:	1905707
    Last edited by Eldo; Feb 26, 2021 at 09:18 PM.
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    14999 times
    Metal Detecting
    Please explain that image you keep showing with the bit of a rock outcropping copied and pasted off to one side in the air. That make NO SENSE to anyone else here and you have never explained why you keep flagging it at us like it has any signifigance.

Inquiring minds want to know.

The "Boo Face" is just pareidolia and you share that with folks who see the face of Jesus or Che Guevara burnt in toast.
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Feb 26, 2021 at 09:57 PM.
    alan m, ECS and Singlestack Wonder like this.
    Political correctness is facism pretending to be manners -- George Carlin. Need the names of good men and heroes to say? Say the names of M. Sgt Gordon and 1st Sgt Shugart.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18234 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Eldo never explains, Charlie P.
    alan m and Singlestack Wonder like this.

Nov 2015
    1875 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HIO View Post
    Fred Nolan sold a souvenir map with the road labeled on it.
    This one

https://www.amazon.com/Historic-Map-.../dp/B086SJC854

This was 1974
    alan m, HIO and Singlestack Wonder like this.
    Live the moment...

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    756 times
    Please explain that image you keep showing with the bit of a rock outcropping copied and pasted off to one side in the air. That make NO SENSE to anyone else here and you have never explained why you keep flagging it at us like it has any signifigance.

Inquiring minds want to know.

The "Boo Face" is just pareidolia and you share that with folks who see the face of Jesus or Che Guevara burnt in toast.
    Only you get to see that kind of Taost with no butta....dry and crunchy

Here's how logic works.....

Find a Sextant, plot the course following a line drawn

Find two rocks with holes in a straight line and a dome in the water....chart course along that angle to a dome on an island.....

How hard can that be Charlie.......? As hard as a rock?

A stone that says H+O with a faint P and an Arrow.....will they HOP that way.....? Nope....that's too visionary for your kind of science to know what HOPE is....

Get the Picture yet?

Significance?

See the star over it's head.......? What shape does it make Charles? Do tell.....but only tell one half of the story.....so as to continue wandering aimlessly

Name:	Great Seal Deciphered.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	1905748

And Metanoia would be the opposite of? or void of any and all visual interpretive ability ? The definition of "science" of which you state has to do with being "toast"

You heard of the word "Art" before.....lol

You want more Charlie....OK...here's something YOU can go see along the Bouquet River in NY...a rock face looking at the Menorah (I believe we talked about this already)

ARTE MENORAM.....from the plaque on Shakespeare's tomb....describing the small Menorah on the side of the head of the eagle....and the art found carved in stone in many ways along the trails.....

Name:	NY state Cross.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	322.0 KB 
ID:	1905749

Oh look more ARTE.....

Name:	Red Rocks Abenaki Chief Star Hex.jpg 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	1905750

Is it a chocolate tootsie roll.....?

What's this one look like Charlie?

Name:	0602161553.jpg 
Size:	138.9 KB 
ID:	1905751

How bout this one.....In the center of Church St.....a big cross pointing at the Masonic Temple

Name:	0913151028.jpg 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	1905753

Oh look honey.....the tourists from Upstate NY are here....lets show them the way to their "Hidden Treasure"

Name:	0913151027b.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	1905754
    Last edited by Eldo; Feb 27, 2021 at 01:42 AM.
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    14999 times
    Metal Detecting
    Uh huh. Clear as Silly Putty.
    alan m, Singlestack Wonder and ECS like this.
    Political correctness is facism pretending to be manners -- George Carlin. Need the names of good men and heroes to say? Say the names of M. Sgt Gordon and 1st Sgt Shugart.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    756 times
    Uh huh. Clear as Silly Putty.
    As the Business Manager of a wastewater treatment plant, I wouldn't expect you to be interested in this sort of movement.....

us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1701 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    As the Business Manager of a wastewater treatment plant, I wouldn't expect you to be interested in this sort of movement.....
    For one who posts fiction and then tries to convince folks it’s authentic with photo shopped images to resort to attacking someone’s choice of employment because they ask questions about your fantastical claims even further erodes your credibility.
    Last edited by Singlestack Wonder; Feb 27, 2021 at 09:05 AM.
    ECS, alan m, MCX and 2 others like this.
    My AT Pro finds more 搕reasure?in a single hour than all of the treasure ever found on oak island...

The oak island money pit is the longest running hoax in history...

Resident De-bunker #2...

The 1911...An elegant weapon for a more civilized age...

Jan 2015
    Triad NC
    438 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    In a few posts, both Robot and n2mini have provided examples on how "facts" are grown from embellished repetition of random information.
    Robot mentions that pure mercury was found on Oak Island based on a few flask shards with mercury residue.
    Then these few flask shards become a thousand that were involved with gold, and n2mini adds that a crucible used for melting made be broken into pieces in the dump where the flask shards were found, adding the 300-400 years ago dating to cover several theories, even though Robot mentioned that carbon dating could not be used to date the shards or mercury.
    All of this spun from what was a common garbage dump on Oak Island.
    Then again, the whole money pit story began with a depression in the ground that became a hole getting deeper and deeper with the telling.
    I'm not saying anything is true about the dump or the mercury or the treasure. I didn't say it WAS 300-400 years old only that maybe it was. I don't know.. but no one does!!! I was just trying to have an open conversation about it. Which can't happen on here any more. The nay sayers have taken over, which I still find amazing as to why ya'll bother to spend time in here...
    will7782 likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18234 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    If you say so, n2mini, my friend.
    alan m likes this.

Jan 2015
    Triad NC
    438 times
    The rock road in the swamp is no different then them redigging around the "U" shaped wood in smiths cove that Dan and others found years ago. They wanted to see what else is around it, that would help answer the "why" build it question..Also maybe be able to put a date to it...

us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1701 times
    Quote Originally Posted by n2mini View Post
    I'm not saying anything is true about the dump or the mercury or the treasure. I didn't say it WAS 300-400 years old only that maybe it was. I don't know.. but no one does!!! I was just trying to have an open conversation about it. Which can't happen on here any more. The nay sayers have taken over, which I still find amazing as to why ya'll bother to spend time in here...
    Talking about all of the common items associated with typical human habitation found on hoax island is good to go. It’s when someone attempts to tie the common items to the fictional treasure story that things go sideways.

As for mercury, it was a cool toy we played with at lunchtime on the classroom floor in the early 60’s...
    alan m and ECS like this.
    My AT Pro finds more 搕reasure?in a single hour than all of the treasure ever found on oak island...

Resident De-bunker #2...

Dec 2018
    84 times
    Quote Originally Posted by n2mini View Post
    the "naysayers" are too busy patting each other on the back to consider anything outside of their small world
    MikeN likes this.

us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1701 times
    Quote Originally Posted by will7782 View Post
    the "naysayers" are too busy patting each other on the back to consider anything outside of their small world
    Please provide actual facts disproving our stance that that a mysterious treasure or templar treasure or body of bacon or works of shakespeare or alien landing site or whatever story the uast here comes up with every week never existed on hoax island.

Resident De-bunker #2...

us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1701 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HIO View Post
    Fred Nolan sold a souvenir map with the road labeled on it.
    But...but...but...the laginas just "discovered" the road.....

Resident De-bunker #2...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links