The Ruins of New Ross Nova Scotia - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: The Ruins of New Ross Nova Scotia

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18234 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Raparee View Post
    Some decades ago, a woman found some stones in her yard and decided it was a castle.

https://smu.ca/academics/name-70836-en.html
    But what has been stated many times- No coir=No Templars=No castle.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    756 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    ...and Eldo's spiral covered boulder is Neolithic from around 2500 BCE.
    Wow ECS.....Neolithic stone map makers from 2500 BC

That would make for an incredible documentary wandering around for another 7 Seasons wouldn't it

And what makes YOU think that it is from that era?

Because despite your enthusiasm....everyone here can see the map of the coastline of Newfoundland and the other locations that are seen like the outline of the area between the Connecticut River and Lake Champlain, even "coincidentally" showing the swirls being where tribes and their settlements are located still to this day

I can even point out their names for you one by one......

Good luck wandering around the "Legends" section and playing your doubt as a rebuttal
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    756 times
    Eldo, you have made this claim about a carved map showing portions of Canada being recently "discovered" in Ireland.
    When and where in Ireland was it "discovered", by whom, and what professional organization verified that those spirals and cracks depicted "Nova Scotia and the New England coast"?
    I think you need to go read instead of acting like this is your archive of "History" to extract from
    sasquash likes this.
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    756 times
    Out of 3 pages there are 7 posts by ECS that show nothing of the proof of a theory about the subject of New Ross, nothing posted of a picture, nothing scanned or dug, and nothing that can be shown to be used to prove another origin from the stones

No ECS has to close the case for some reason......not just here in this case, but in the case of the Beale as well

Now I am not one to speculate for the entertainment value of it all, but I do make the effort to recognize patterns of behavior that show when a member, whoever they are, continually asserts nothing more than a denial of EVERY person's discussion online

Again not one photo I have seen from his "research" or any discussion of his own search or discovery of anything T-hunting related

Not to call you out once again but you ain't got nothing to bring to the table......your wife and kids must be getting hungry waiting for you to return from your long winded adventures online
    sasquash likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18234 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    I think you need to go read instead of acting like this is your archive of "History" to extract from
    I think Eldo, that you need to state the location of this map boulder, and post a link to the source of that photo.
    Singlestack Wonder likes this.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    756 times
    But what has been stated many times- No coir=No Templars=No castle.
    Why would anyone need Coir to prove something to you that has been documented in numerous cases of video, photo, and literary descriptions about the site.....

And as you can also see, FindersKeeper was working with the locals until Scott "Poopy Pants" Wolter walked in and stole the show, arranging for the takeover of that site and others that they have permits and claims for

They are the only team that has made any effort to show the site in detail and have also shown numerous signs of human settlement there, of which you have nothing to say about other than that some woman (who was employed to do so) has written a long tale about the origins of her research spanning from the tales of Templars and other magical realm travelers.
    sasquash likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18234 times
    I think Eldo, that you need to state the location of this map boulder, and post a link to the source of that photo as proof that you are NOT posting misleading information.
    www.newgrange.com/tri-spiral.htm
    There are many Neolithic carvings throughout Ireland like the your provided photo.
    Singlestack Wonder likes this.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    756 times
    I think Eldo, that you need to state the location of this map boulder, and post a link to the source of that photo.
    We know what you think, but why would I need to prove anything to you that is published across all of the Irish newspapers and even making its appearance in some English papers

Don't know about any Scottish papers, but since you are so fluent in the use of computers I'll let your curiosity lead you wherever it want's to go......tally ho ECS

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18234 times
    Whatever happened to that hidden Templar treasure vault located in THE NOTCH in Vermont with that SKULL HEAD rock staring at you as you rode your pedal power work bike following the all the obvious signs that you once claimed you found?
    Did that disappear like attempted political career?
    Tally Ho, Eldo, the sky is blue.
    Singlestack Wonder and tinpan like this.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    756 times
    Whatever happened to that hidden Templar treasure vault located in THE NOTCH in Vermont with that SKULL HEAD rock staring at you as you rode your pedal power work bike following the all the obvious signs that you once claimed you found?
    Did that disappear like attempted political career?
    Tally Ho, Eldo, the sky is blue.
    Having trouble coping?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Great Seal Deciphered.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	1856577

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18234 times
    ... why would I need to prove anything to you that is published across all of the Irish newspapers and even making its appearance in some English papers...
    Because you are posting that this spiral carved Irish boulder also has a carved map of Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, St Lawrence River, Maine, and Vermont as FACT.
    If it is "fact" post the paper that states such, and the names of the academic professionals that confirmed this alleged New World map.
    PS: What does the the UNITED STATES GREAT SEAL on the dollar bill and the two mountain photos below prove?
    NOTHING.

Time for a fitting musical interlude by Sturgill Simpson-"TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN"
    Singlestack Wonder and alan m like this.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    756 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    I still like the ghosts, leprechauns and aliens theory Joan Hope had about the castle ruins at New Ross.

At least she had fun delusions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	La Tentation de saint Antoine David II TENIERS ou TENIERS le Je.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	225.9 KB 
ID:	1857298

This is the best picture of Denis from Finder's Keepers that I could find

Funny how Joan was describing these exact images in the painting

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    756 times
    Because you are posting that this spiral carved Irish boulder also has a carved map of Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, St Lawrence River, Maine, and Vermont as FACT.
    If it is "fact" post the paper that states such, and the names of the academic professionals that confirmed this alleged New World map.
    PS: What does the the UNITED STATES GREAT SEAL on the dollar bill and the two mountain photos below prove?
    NOTHING.
    You sound so literary.....

But you are now BTFO that are rambling everywhere.....why so upset?

Capital letters, using my family name to joke around about how you are "able to find me".....continued stalking and harassment, or posting someone's name is against the rules BTW

Almost like BigScoop but slightly more focused on other people's work...he tends to just sit on the Beale like he's a hen hatching a golden egg...you on the other hand like to patrol the "Legends" section as if you are really not that interested in believing in these mysteries.....so why even come here to play the role you do?

You can just assume that all the likes I get are enough "provenance" for you to back off now.....

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    756 times

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18234 times
    You sound so literary.....
    But you are now BTFO that are rambling everywhere.....why so upset?
    Capital letters, using my family name to joke around about how you are "able to find me".....continued stalking and harassment, or posting someone's name is against the rules BTW...
    You can just assume that all the likes I get are enough "provenance" for you to back off now.....
    BTFO? What's up with that?
    It appears that you are the one that is upset, not I.
    Where have I posted your name on these threads?
    PS: If likes are "provenance", you are very deficient in that fact, Eldo.
    "Nuff Said!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links