Who thinks the dollars going to crash? - Page 6
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: Who thinks the dollars going to crash?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Sep 2014
    Midwest, North of 36?0'
    8585 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by BillA View Post
    we have 2 conversations running together: the dollar's crash, and speculations as to what then may occur

can we first define "crash"?
    I read the dollar in 1970 is now worth 10 cents, is that not a crash?
    or are we talking about a new currency? (controlled by the same thieves)

Michael Greer (sp) writes at length about the decline of society and posits a 300 year gradual decline where everything is always more difficult, precipited by war/population decline. Obviously there are many paths.

The Romans faced the same, how does one feed the breeding masses while preparing for the next war.

Here is a question: Will an emergency arise necessitating registration for conscription before the dollar collapse or after?

edit: if vaccination is mandatory then those records could be the basis for the draft, no?
    I would call the buggers clever were they not so transparent.
    Keeping slaves ain't all beatings. Beatings, which are no small thing to occur, aren't nescesary and the slaves are more productive without them. It's all about the size of the cage. you don't need to chain another man to make a slave. You just gotta chain up his wallet.... Nobody bites the hand that feeds them, mostly.
    Phil, KANACKI, Swaveab and 1 others like this.
    "Do Not do to others that which you would Not have them do to you"

Choose your heroes carefully.

In God We Trust.

us
    Certified village idiot

Oct 2020
    Dayton Ohio
    122 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KANACKI View Post
    Here is some pictures of them.

The beauty about the system you can add more to the underwater power farm depending on power requirement. Because each operate interdependently of each other they can be taken offline for maintenance with minimal disruption. As long as the ocean has rising and lowering motion from wave action these units are generating power.

Attachment 1905710

Attachment 1905710

Attachment 1905711

Attachment 1905712

Attachment 1905713

Reality amigos it will not generate huge power requirements for large city but for a small island with a small population it is more than enough.

Kanacki
    That抯 pretty amazing. I抦 always thrilled to see new ways of people making electricity, sustaining without dependence on the power company. I really believe our reality would be different if half the world was using point of use power generation. Aside from the 揼reen?aspect it would make for less death grip on humanity by big dollars.
    BillA, Phil and KANACKI like this.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers厖 Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    43154 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    Lots a burgers here,and the price,1 bullet Attachment 1905526
    I Paid 29.94 for 6 Pounds of Ground Round last Month, I Think the Butcher shop Employee gave me ground beef prices.
    the Price said $5.99 a lb for Round, can't complain. may be 6.99 next time I need.

still have some Angus steaks from my nephew, when one went lame and he Butchered it, and Bear
    Just thawed out some Dried Bear meat & fried up a Rare Angus Steak for Dinner today.They have a Contract to sell their Eggs, Their not allowed to Keep any for Free
    So I Have to Buy eggs at the Store.

no shortage of meat here yet, though I Did run out of Venison ,
    I Have Plenty Pork & Chicken Quarters too.
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Feb 27, 2021 at 07:51 PM.
    Phil and RTR like this.

Dec 2003
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers厖 Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    43154 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperj View Post
    There's a term "To rust out-or to wear out"
    Jeff one can just do the and say we're all going to die someday. True fact
    I know of so many that sit behind the curtain of the window never hardly venturing out, trapped souls actually. Just counting the clock down till the end.
    Now that isn't living a life-its just a payment plan of misery they're living.

If one eats well the benefits out weigh everything, one gets out and about, never a concern regarding the ability of doing it.
    Sure we all have a hiccup in the health and a small wake up call to improve the source of nutrients that one eats.

Sure once again the example of so & so smoke/drank/and did it all their way and lived to the ripe old age of....
    Lots try it-and more never even come close in getting there.

I guess I was brought up of having those 300 jars of what ever to get the family through to the next round of food gathering.
    The buck hanging from the eaves of the root cellar entrance, was a yearly thing.
    The need to get the fish in the sealer/freezer was a requirement also.
    If you shot it-you ate it regardless was the rule.

The folks that have to rely on stamps to eat-live in the heavy urban-are the one that will be really needing a hand up.
    Neil Young : Rust Never sleeps.

"It's Better to Burn Out, Then to Fade Away"
    Phil likes this.

us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1701 times
    With the government mandate that folks didn’t have to pay rent or mortgages without the fear of being evicted or losing their homes, eventually that will come to a head with either mass evictions or mortgage defaults creating another home crisis which will affect the market for a while.
    Phil and Swaveab like this.
    My AT Pro finds more 搕reasure?in a single hour than all of the treasure ever found on oak island...

The oak island money pit is the longest running hoax in history...

Resident De-bunker #2...

The 1911...An elegant weapon for a more civilized age...

Dec 2012
    317 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    With the government mandate that folks didn’t have to pay rent or mortgages without the fear of being evicted or losing their homes, eventually that will come to a head with either mass evictions or mortgage defaults creating another home crisis which will affect the market for a while.

We are from the government, and we are here to help.
    catherine1 likes this.

us
    Travis Mitchell

Feb 2016
    Elizabethtown, IN
    XP Deus ORX, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
    784 times
    https://www.business-standard.com/ar...2700263_1.html

I doubt the dollar will take a hit anytime soon...sarcasm - On a side not this was international news today. When this thread started our National Dept was 27.8 trillion ..fyi

RTR
    us
    Roger. USAF Vietnam war Combat Vet

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    18510 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    I Paid 29.94 for 6 Pounds of Ground Round last Month, I Think the Butcher shop Employee gave me ground beef prices.
    the Price said $5.99 a lb for Round, can't complain. may be 6.99 next time I need.

still have some Angus steaks from my nephew, when one went lame and he Butchered it, and Bear
    Just thawed out some Dried Bear meat & fried up a Rare Angus Steak for Dinner today.They have a Contract to sell their Eggs, Their not allowed to Keep any for Free
    So I Have to Buy eggs at the Store.

no shortage of meat here yet, though I Did run out of Venison ,
    I Have Plenty Pork & Chicken Quarters too.
    In Va. you can take 6 deer per season if you include black-powder.And they will issue another 6 tags if you want them Problem is....storage Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	2.27 MB 
ID:	1906139 three frig/freezers combos can only hold just so much.
    jeff of pa, Duckshot and delnorter like this.

Dec 2003
    43154 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    In Va. you can take 6 deer per season if you include black-powder.And they will issue another 6 tags if you want them Problem is....storage Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006.JPG 
Size:	2.27 MB 
ID:	1906139 three frig/freezers combos can only hold just so much.
    Because my Nephews Inlaws have a Farm & Own allot of Farm Fields in their Valley, I Believe their Limit is Higher then most Hunters Also. I don't know what is normal, as I personally don't hunt
    RTR likes this.

us
    Jul 2015
    Southwest PA
    Safari
    528 times
    Coins and valuable metals
    2 separate topics here? Maybe, but one can probably say that a crash of the dollar will most likely lead to a shtf scenario. BTW, it is not a crash that the dollar is worth 10% of what it was in 1970. That's a 50 year spread. A CRASH is very short termed. Let everyone see that they tomorrow can only purchase 10% of what they could today and then you'll see the problem.

Kanacki, that island sounds like paradise and you're almost there, but there are things you and the people there can't be ready for. Old age, disabilities, sicknesses, accidents, etc. do come to mind right off the top. Weather is another nasty thing that pops some surprises. In spite of all of that, I wouldn't mind being there. Failure on those generators would revert to the use of fossil fuels that would be very limited in supply on the island so IMO you need another possible backup source. It need not be huge like some solar panels, a controller, and an inverter with batteries. You won't be a power station with limitless power as some rationing may be necessary. Many in Texas probably wish they had that recently. I did get the solar stuff for the very reason that Texas recently suffered as the prospoect of freezing due to no power is frightening. I do have a gas furnace, but the motors to push the heat are electric and it won't run without it. You may not need a heat source, but light is very good to have. Don't ever reveal your location here lest you be inundated with people when that time comes.
    Last edited by Swaveab; Yesterday at 08:48 AM.

RTR
    us

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    18510 times
    Add some of these and its surf & turf time Click image for larger version. 

Name:	008.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	2.95 MB 
ID:	1906144
    jeff of pa and delnorter like this.

Dec 2003
    43154 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    That's the one Item he Can't Give away at least not to me.
    I'm only into Breaded Fish patties once a Year.
    I catch my Fish in the Freezer at the Store

Name:  index.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  14.8 KB

I'd eat dog , cat, or horse, before fresh trout or other caught fish
    I Hate the Smell of Freshly Caught Live Fish so Much it would be impossible for me to Shake the Thought
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Yesterday at 08:54 AM.

RTR
    us

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    18510 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    That's the one Item he Can't Give away at least not to me.
    I'm only into Breaded Fish patties once a Year.
    I catch my Fish in the Freezer at the Store

Name:  index.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  14.8 KB

I'd eat dog , cat, or horse, before fresh trout or other caught fish
    I Hate the Smell of Freshly Caught Live Fish so Much it would be impossible for me to Shake the Thought
    Never say never these will be breaded fish sticks Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010.JPG 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	1906146
    jeff of pa likes this.

Dec 2003
    43154 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Straight Out of the Box ?

RTR
    us

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    18510 times
    Straight out of S.M.Lake And tons more where they came from Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	2.87 MB 
ID:	1906147
    jeff of pa likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links